Are you looking for a challenging professional environment that encourages teamwork, client satisfaction, and professional growth? At MER Engineers we are always searching for talented people to become part of our team. We offer our structural engineers and drafters a variety of unique and challenging projects. In addition to a challenging professional environment, we offer competitive wages, profit sharing bonuses, and a complete benefits package.
What We can Offer:
- Competitive Salaries.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Direct access to management.
- Benefits package includes life, disability & health insurance.
- Casual Work Environment.
- Simple IRA Plan with Company Match.
- Mentoring for new graduates.
- Paid holidays, vacation & sick time.
- Project & Management Responsibilities at all experience levels.
- Opportunity to work on diverse projects.
Position Available: Structural Engineer (posted 9/10/2017)
Currently we have an opportunity for a Structural Engineer with a minimum of eight years of experience to join our team. The successful candidate will work on various projects for private sector clients on both conventional and design-build projects. They will work directly with other project consultants to develop cost effective structural designs that will meet the needs of the client. Types of projects will include large warehouse and manufacturing buildings, multistory offices and retail centers.
Qualifications & Responsibilities
- Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering (Masters Preferred).
- PE or SE license required.
- Provide structural engineering design in concrete, steel, wood and masonry utilizing tools such as Risa 3D, Enercalc and other software for structural design.
- Prepare detailed design sketches working directly with AutoCAD or Revit Structure, and coordinate with CAD drafting staff to prepare construction plans and drawings. Familiarity with Revit Required.
- Develop structural scope and engineering estimates for projects.
- Provide construction site visits & site investigations and prepare related reports as necessary.
- Experience in precast or tilt-up building design desired but not required.
Those interested in the applying for this position within the firm may submit a resume and cover letter to:
MER Engineers, Inc.
925 Factory Road, Suite 201
Dayton, OH 45434-6124
Candidates may submit their resume in confidence.
MER Engineers, Inc. offers a range of competitive employment benefits.
MER Engineers, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.